Monday, November 5, 2012

Obama and The Holocaust Of The Unborn


What have we come to when it's "too extreme" to protect the rights of our unborn children? -- of whom God said, "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you..." -- Jeremiah 1:5

Here's the larger quote by Romney from the debate, responding to questions by George Stephanopoulos:

"...in my view, if we had justices like Roberts, Alito, Thomas, and Scalia, and more justices like that, they might well decide to return this issue to states as opposed to saying it’s in the federal Constitution...Do I believe the Supreme Court should overturn Roe v. Wade? Yes, I do.”

We hope he means it, but one thing would be sure if Obama were not defeated:

Four more years of Obama would likely mean THIRTY more years of Roe v Wade, entrenched by pro-abortion Justices Obama would surely appoint.

The future may well ask, "Where were you during the Holocaust of the Unborn?"

2 comments:

  1. This is the number one issue to me. I'll be voting for Romney tomorrow for several reasons, but this takes top priority. Good article, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you James. It is indeed important.

    ReplyDelete